Every year we have a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and brunch. The kids look forward to it every year and this year since we are in the middle of all this Covid-19 pandemic I thought we could improvise and still have an Easter Egg Hunt but Covid-19 style!
Here is how it works!
- Print the attached Blank Easter Egg for each member of your household.
- Pull out your markers and decorate your eggs how every you would like.
- Tape your eggs to a window facing your front yard.
- Then tell your neighbors to do the same
- While you take your daily walks, bike rides, or car drives to get out of the house while keeping your social distancing look and see how many Eggs you can find!
Share your drawings or your favorite eggs you found on instagram at #covid19EasterEggHunt